View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #51
etienne66
Groupie
etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2, PRS-600 Black, PRS-650 Red, Adam w/ Pixel Qi(pre-ordered)
I wasn't aware of the "key scheduling" encryption. I hope clarknova is wrong, but I suspect he is not. I know ADE is updating their encryption as well, thanks to their partnership with Barnes & Noble. I doubt it will be too long before either is broken. As the popularity of ebooks increases, the time until someone breaks the encryption should become less.

Other than that I am rather enjoying this update. My Kindle 2 used to crash after waking up from the screensaver. I would expect something like this if I had hacked it, but I didn't bother installing any of the font hacks. At any rate I haven't seen this since the update.

Thanks,
Etienne66
etienne66 is offline   Reply With Quote