View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Nothing in the memory card slot

On the top of the 505, it has two card slots, and they come with a plastic insert in there (as you all know!). I take my reader everywhere, and when I go places, it's in my purse. somewhere along the way, one of the inserts disappeared (I suspect my "handy" children), so it's been an open slot for a while.

I'm just wondering if this will cause a problem down the road-- will it damage whatever exposed parts are inside, should I ever decide to get a memory card for that slot? should I be covering it with something? It does travel in my purse and I know that's not a dust/lint free environment

GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote