View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #16
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i found the writing style of clan of the cave bear very heavy going - i actually gave up and moved onto something i enjoyed more. this book is actually much more readable for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
Sounds very "Clan of the Cave Bear"-ish. I don't know when I'll find time to read it... maybe next year... but I'll add it to my collection. Thank you.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote