View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It is definitely something on your end. It works fine here on my computer, my wife's computer and it even works on my mother's laptop. So what the problem is, I do not know. But, have you tried removing ever single thing that starts up that is NOT part of the operating system?
It probably is... however, I have seen several others with this problem. One of them said they spent hours on the phone with Sony support and it still wasn't resolved. You would think an issue like this would be escalated to the dev's in order to resolve it.

I would be interested to see the Fiddler log... navigate to the login screen... clear the Fiddler console, then attempt to login. Then show use the Fiddler log. This will tell us if the software ever made the request or not.

BOb

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote