View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #12
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
I decided to use a button instead of using the stock menu button because the latter is placed in the menu bar and I don't want to display it.
Anyway, before I started to think about a complete rework of the home page (yep, I'm thinking about it), I placed some bits of code to take control of the menu bar.
It is, actually, very easy to do...just a json and a sendMessage.
I'll copy here the code asap.
Maybe, it is also possible to let the kindle handle it and have the menu filled with stock options (wifi, store...)!

What I like about WAFs is that I'm lazy and I don't want to port Komic to a kindlet!!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote