View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
The closest, IMO, would be Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series (reading both it almost seemed to me like someone was plagiarizing the other) and Tad Williams' Memory, Sorrow and Thorn series (which I thought was much better).

I've never seen the Literature Map before. I don't think Guy Gavriel Kay is at all similar to Terry Goodkind. I'd definitely recommend most anything he's written, I just wouldn't say he belongs that close in proximity to Goodkind on the map.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote