View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #168
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Ah I understand. That does make it tricky. Maybe you could talk to someone at kindle support and explain to them you've had it less than a month and you want to make sure you are getting a new replacement from a newer 503 batch? I'm not saying I think the newer ones are necessarily any better, but it seems some people are having better luck with them. Worth a try, I think. Good luck!
I did talk to a support rep about that, and they said that there was no way they could guarantee that this replacement would be from a newer batch. She seemed confused about the fact that I knew this replacement was from an earlier batch than my original one. I brought up the serial numbers, and she didn't seem to have any idea what I was talking about. Ah well...
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote