View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 03:17 AM   #6
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Not only did he turn me away, he seemed to want to alienate me. I sent him another email telling him I thought his reply was a bit harsh and wasn't inclined to buy anything from him or recommend the books to anyone else and his reply was (in part):

"We're defending the book world. Amazon and Borders and the like are destroying it.But we wouldn't want you recommending us to anyone anyhow."

How's that for public relations?

I would have thought that a reasonable response would have been something along the lines of "We have no plans to offer our books in electronic format, but we appreciate your interest and hope you will look at our offerings anyway."

But that's just me.

Last edited by JMikeD; 08-02-2008 at 03:21 AM.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote