Thread: eGraphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
eGraphic Novels

Got any reccomendations for me, guys? I have Sandman and Fables in DTB, I know about Watchmen, V, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (and scanned my brother's copies of those but didn't care for them, especially no LEG as much as I thought I would). Anyway, Sandman and Fables are my favorite. I also loved Daytripper and liked the first volume of American Vampire (the only one in eFormat, both purchased via the Kindle App on my tablet).

So, given that, any reccomendations for me? No manga, no superheroes (at least not used traditionally). I want some instant graphic gratification and it has become so difficult to search through the dreck on Amazon.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote