View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #30
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
Recently, I had to track down a many months preordered book that was 'delivered' to a dead Kindle. I couldn't find the book when I did either a search using title or author on the MYK page. I had to page back many pages to find the book. This isn't the first time the search didn't work. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?
The only thing I can think of is the MYK page hadn't loaded all the way? Mine will have a small orange spinning circle with "Loading, please wait" at the bottom next to where you advance through the pages of books you have. Sometimes mine stops loading if I try to search before it's done. I have to wait until it's completely done & then search (it takes a long time [my library is abt 2,900 books]).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote