View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 11:02 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName View Post
Been meaning to ask for quite a while now........for anyone who knows........

Is the charging cord for the Samsung Galaxy Tab the same as the or iPod Touch? Don't have the Tab yet but was wondering if it was possible to use the cord with USB to charge a Tab. From pictures it looks the same but can't tell for sure.

Thanks.
Unfortunately, it's not. It looks the same and I've actually tried to use my iPhone/iPod cable, as it's always plugged into my PC. But it doesn't fit. Another proprietary cable you have to take with you when "on the road"...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote