Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #209
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Thank You and Happy Holidays

Thanks to everyone here who has added Boomerang to your library this past year. I hope you either already have, or will enjoy it.

My New Year's resolution, at least as far as writing goes, is to spend less time promoting and more time writing.

Of course I would love to hear from any of Boomerang's readers, and a great place to ask questions, heap mounds of praise or fling arrows of discontent is at http://boomerangbyalanhutcheson.blogspot.com.

Alan

Last edited by plumboz; 12-15-2010 at 09:34 AM.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote