View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #31
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
HEY - I just had a thought!!!

Why make it a tupperware-party-STYLE thing? Why not actually integrate tupperware?

"And this stylish plastic cover will protect your liseuse while expressing your personality with butterflies and bright pink!" (scuse me while I go bleurrrrgh!)

"Get thirsty while reading? That's no longer a problem with the liseuse-n-juice! This handy drink bottle snaps right onto your liseuse cover for convenient slurping! And how about the larder-liseuse-n-juice, with a snap-on container for snacks?"

Some days I scare myself.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote