View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #49
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
Uhhh...Actually I got the Adapter( Full USB to Micro to be correct) from the little "electronics section" of my local family dollar store for 1.95 USD as opposed to the $14.95 that radio shack wanted for the same thing
Sure I bought Cheap Chinese product
but its a two ended plug with no moving parts that i only use to occasionally side load content my first gen kindle fire.
You were lucky to stumble on what you needed in a dollar store, and lucky that it worked at all, since cheap wires and connections aren't know for holding up too well.

But yes, $14.95 is nuts. I think that out-did even the computer store next door to my office that wanted $9.99 for a short micro usb cable.

The components I tend to buy at RS cost far less then that, and can usually not be had from any other local source.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote