View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #48
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"Really? Try pricing that adapter at a "local computer store."

Sure you can get four for a dollar if you can wait for them to be delivered from Hong Kong, but where beside RS can you GET that adapter your client, or your class, or whatever, happens to need one NOW?
Be careful what you wish for."
Uhhh...Actually I got the Adapter( Full USB to Micro to be correct) from the little "electronics section" of my local family dollar store for 1.95 USD as opposed to the $14.95 that radio shack wanted for the same thing
Sure I bought Cheap Chinese product
but its a two ended plug with no moving parts that i only use to occasionally side load content my first gen kindle fire.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote