View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #20
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Okay, got Launchpad up and running again, but I'm afraid the Shift L K command still ends in failure. I have the developer.keystore file, and the two loadkeystore files in the launchpad folder. I can't see why this won't work, sorry to be such a pain. It would be truly awesome if I could get it to work, as all I have to do is run it whenever there's a developer keystore update.

Might have a go at inameiname's files and see what happens. Thanks!

Iname's files don't work either, even when I changed the ; in the keystore.ini file to ## to make sure it wasn't being misread by launchpad (because the shift K I wouldn't run). kif still works, so I'm thinking there are no changes being made to the keystore at all. There is no developer.keystore.backup file in the launchpad folder either, so that part of the script isn't running either.
Hmmm, IDk why it isn't working for you. All my two Launchpad scripts do is to automate the process the thread creator first mentioned. Also, ";" to "##" shouldn't change anything either.

Just curious, but it sounds like when you copy the single developer.keystore key that works for kif, it works just fine, for kif, however, if you try the all-in-one developer.keystore key that is listed at the beginning of this thread, it doesn't. Would that not mean the key for kif just isn't included in the latest merged keystore keys, and needs to be added?
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote