View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #59
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasuru View Post
Total noobie here, so i apologize for the simplicity of the question, but how do I install Ermine onto my PE? I downloaded the file onto the device and was unable to unzip it, so I went over to my mac and did the unpacking there. Now I have the files and shell on my MacBoo Pro and I don't know what to do with them.

Does my Pocket edge need to be rooted? If so, does anyone have a suggestion for how to do it?

Thanks for the help!
Actually, you don't even need to unzip it, all you do is place the update.zip(change it to update.zip if its different) into the root folder(top level) of an SD card or USB drive, then put that into your eDGe, reboot your eDGe, and while turning on hold down the menu and rotate buttons for ~7secs, you should get a notification of the update happening.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote