View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #56
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
This is the part that puzzles me. It seems to me that it would be better to use all clean copies from said 2.1 Apps; that the 7 apps from my phone will be contaminated w/info from the phone that will not be accepted/read by Google on the PE. Can you unpuzzle me?
Unfortunately, if you just use clean ones without the data from Titanium Backup you will get some network errors when trying to add a google account, I'm not entirely sure why yet(I don't know if it will ever be certain), but we know that using the data with the backups does allow them to work as long as you use the same google account with your phone as with your PE. I hope this answers your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Oh, the other odd thing that happened: I had both a thumb drive and a sdCard inadvertently connected and when I checked Storage thru Library, it listed Internal Storage, SDCard and USB, but the latter two had no data and Internal Storage had incorporated the USB under the lable edgeSDcard.
That seems like a very odd problem, have you tried restarting the device and seeing if it changes the labels/status back to normal?

In the future you can create a new topic with new questions, unless your sure that it has to do with the topic you are posting in... It will help to keep everything organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucsfan2455
Somewhere I read it was suppose to be FAT32. Is that correct?
It may support FAT32 normally, though I'm not sure if the update mode supports it, you may want to wait for someone more knowledgeable about that to answer...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote