View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Post Alien Murders by Stephen Goldin--a science fiction murder mystery

Please see Post #3 for exciting updated information about Alien Murders.

I'd like to call your attention to my book Alien Murders, a collection of 2 novelets that originally appeared in Analog magazine. Readers who enjoy both science fiction and murder mysteries may appreciate these stories of literary broker Deborah Rabinowitz who travels in virtual space to other worlds to sell the rights to Earth literature--and who encounters mysteries that need solving. You can sample the book for free at Smashwords, so I hope you'll give it a try.

[IMG]Huge image deleted. Author may use a smaller image.[/IMG]

Last edited by sgoldin; 02-13-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Change title of thread and update information
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote