View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #23
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
44 to 11 paper to ebook for me this year so far. I did read a lot of stuff that just wasn't going to ever be in my collection and collecting, ebook or paper isn't what I do since I don't reread. Having books around is pointless to me, especially with how easy it is to get something from the library or from Gutenberg in a pinch.

I don't give myself a lot of money to spend on books either which usually goes towards technical, work-related material. Most of everything else comes from the library and a short walk to the library to grab the paper copy is always nice.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote