View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thank you! I was looking at a dictionary and it seems several members here are happy with the Chambers, so I took advantage of the rebate. And with the rebate's amount I bought the Oxford Dictionary of World History, which I probably won't use much but it's been in my wishlist for several days and I just couldn't resist

This, by the way, is why I don't like this rebates system, which is calculated to make me buy books I may not have bought otherwise, because I feel they are "free", even though I know perfectly it's not true. Oh well, I still got three books for $50 that I would have gotten for about $78 at Books on board, so this time it was probably worth it

Florence
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote