View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 03:59 AM   #104
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
this is about my only issue with the vox, about to plug it in for the second charge of the day

quad core vox would be nice

going to check a few stores at weekend, see if they have a nexus i can have a play with
------------------------------------------------------

Oh...er...I wouldn't do that if I were you. That was my downfall.....

Be warned....and ah...bring cash or plastic with you, and save yourself some gas having to go home to get either....lol!

Be warned, the Nexus 7 doesn't take prisoners....
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote