View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
I got it.
the way I see it is that the seller has to and must collect the taxes since they are making profit.... It is called Value Added Tax ...what is the value added by the buyer in such situations ?

I do not know situation in US or Canada, but in Czech Rep there are some VAT sectors where the customer is responsible for paying VAT (instead of supplier) to the state.

It is sort of strange, but generaly the state thinks that it will get the money from customer more easily than from supplier (which might get bancupt, ...).

Generaly, VAT is absolutely absurd tax, which should not exist.

Last edited by Mono; 02-13-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote