View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Well, I for one am downright stunned that Amazon says they'll reinstate his books. I did not think they'd change their minds, so in that respect I consider myself corrected.

Unfortunately, if he was correct that a local media outlet's attention got it pulled in the first place, this may not be over. Don't alert the media, I guess.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote