View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Question Kindle book has two different fonts

The Kindle book I got from Amazon has two different fonts. Let me mention that, the chapters of the ebook are either titled 'Day' or 'June'. The text of the 'June' chapters are in a font that I have chosen as my default, but the chapters entitled 'Day' have another font, it's really bold and I find it distracting, I prefer to read in a light font but I can't seem to change it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_06_23T21_07_15+0400.png
Views:	217
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	107264   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_06_23T21_07_02+0400.png
Views:	255
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	107265  
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote