View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #18
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaze View Post

Or should I update my processor?
Reading on a computer is how I decided that I wanted to buy an ereader. While everyone (who reads on a computer) has their favorite program, mine was Mobipocket Reader.

With it you can set up your reading experience in such a way that helps you to read better/faster. I like multiple, narrow columns, as my eyes have less to take in as I read. I've set the background color to an off white that focuses my eyes on the text. I'm sure that others using it the way I've set it up would just hate it. But, then too, I would probably hate the way they would set it up.

It's free, so give it a try.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote