View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #15900
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I've been experimenting with different genre lately, with my read of '11/23/63' and 'Pines.' Now I've begun what I believe to be Fantasy with Robin Hobb's "Assassin's Apprentice." Just a few pages into the book, and so far it reminds me of the beginning of the movie "A Knight's Tale." If the book is half as much fun as that movie was, I think I may be in for some pleasant reading!

Stitchawl

Let me amend this to read: 'A Knight's Tale Meets Game of Thrones.'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote