View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #19
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
I know what the problem is...

My local Kohls had two Pandigital Novels in stock yesterday. They were behind the customer service desk, and they were willing to sell me one for $259. Unfortunately, they would not price match the sale that was set to run today.

So, I sent my wonderful wife out to try to secure me one when the store opened at 8:00. When she got there, they still had two, but they were informed by the manufacturer that the units were defective and that they needed to pull them. They have no idea when they will be back in stock, but they put me first on the waiting list. I called another Kohls and they confirmed that all of the units shipped to Kohls were recalled as defective and they couldn't sell them.

I'm not sure if this relates to why they were taken off the website, but it makes sense. Perhaps Nate received one of the defective ones, and that is why his experience was so different from Coldsun's.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote