View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #26
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
Are you on mac? I know there is similiar for Windows, Im planning on making an automator or hazel(great program) that will automatically move a epub created in Calibre to my iTunes auto add folder and then onto my iPad.

then adding a book to calibre will auto add it to my iTunes and iPad as an epub.
Sounds great. Need alpha/beta testers?

Is it done yet? Now?

How 'bout now?
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote