View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
newkindlefun
Connoisseur
newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd gen (2015)
Can I link sideloaded books to show Amazon's About This Book information?

I posted this elsewhere, but they suggested I ask this here instead for possibly better information. I looked around and hope it's in the right spot.

If I put my own book on the Kindle, can I pull up Amazon's information for that book? I'm not expecting x-ray and word wise info because that seems much more complex, but at least the About this Book information, like the average reading time, reviews and such that shows up in the beginning. I use Calibre so I can handle changing metadata.

I want Amazon to actually recognize which book it is, not just by downloading its metadata in Calibre. Demonstration: this is a sideloaded e-book (with all appropriate metadata downloaded with Calibre). This one I borrowed with Overdrive, appropriately recognized by Amazon and shows all the extra info. I want to do that with my sideloaded books.
newkindlefun is offline   Reply With Quote