View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 02:31 AM   #9
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by openroad View Post
I'm not saying the Reader app is perfect either, just wondering if there's any option--can you check out library books in Overdrive and read in another app? Or am I missing something about Overdrive settings?
Mantano, Bluefire and Aldiko each claim to open .acsm files without needing a PC.

I just tried it with Mantano and got it to work. I registered my Adobe ID in Mantano and then downloaded a .acsm file from Overdrive. I couldn't get the browser to open it with Mantano, but when I saved the file and opened it using ES File Manager, it let me pick Mantano to open the file. Mantano then downloaded the book without a problem.

It's now in my bookshelf list. I can read it and if I long-press on the book, I'm offered the option to return it.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote