Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 04:26 PM   #264
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipse View Post
I wish I knew and saved the settings file...I have a vague recollection as I think I probably set it back the same way...do you know which file I should be looking for? I'm nowhere near the Kobo ATM.
BTW...I think ur right looking at settings...as after restoring v4 I lost all CR3 config. If memory serves, Start Menu does not touch CR settings normally.
.kobo\vlasovsoft\cr3\data\cr3.ini and .kobo\vlasovsoft\cr3\data\cr3hist.bmk

You are right, the Start Menu does not touch CR settings normally, it even doesn't know anything about their existence.

Another thing: Did you by chance leave USB enabled when running Coolreader. I am not sure, but this might lead to corruption.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote