Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 03:59 PM   #263
ipse
Connoisseur
ipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura, Arc 10HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I intend to prepare a version 5, which will include those elements that I provide now as additions, at some point.

Your problem with launching Coolreader seems similar to what Cyphox describes in post #257. Do you remember the Coolreader settings you had before trying the updated version of the menu. I would like to reproduce what you have done.
I wish I knew and saved the settings file...I have a vague recollection as I think I probably set it back the same way...do you know which file I should be looking for? I'm nowhere near the Kobo ATM.
BTW...I think ur right looking at settings...as after restoring v4 I lost all CR3 config. If memory serves, Start Menu does not touch CR settings normally.

Last edited by ipse; 06-24-2014 at 04:01 PM.
ipse is offline   Reply With Quote