Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #262
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipse View Post
@tshering: do you plan to include this in a version 5 of the Start Menu or using the incremental update is the only way forward?
I have version 4 right now and I'd rather wait for a v5 (if it's coming) than install the patch - which might make it non-compatible later (I'm speculating...).
I intend to prepare a version 5, which will include those elements that I provide now as additions, at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipse View Post
/EDIT Curiosity got the better of me and I installed the update: it freezes when I launch coolreader (from the new menu option) and I have to reset. Then (personal preference) the font is now a bit too small to make a selection without the touchpen. I know it can be changed.
Going back to vanilla v4 as I was happier with it.
Your problem with launching Coolreader seems similar to what Cyphox describes in post #257. Do you remember the Coolreader settings you had before trying the updated version of the menu. I would like to reproduce what you have done.

Last edited by tshering; 06-24-2014 at 03:38 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote