View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #1461
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Add New Book mode always adds new books. It doesn't look at what's already in the library.
My only concern was that it would add books that had not been compared once it was selected. Once you added one new book, it added all the urls. However, I considered that a minor inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Is the new 'add as a new book' check after the 'update URL'->No check worth keeping?
Yes, I think it is. It allows me to grab stories from the same author that have similar or same titles. Before it would either update the old story or refuse to add the new one which meant I would lose one of the stories. I'll just have to be careful of duplicate stories.