View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Thanks to archive.org you can still download it. (You'll have to wait a couple of seconds for the download to start.)

Since the OP is apparently from Germany, s/he most likely bought a used "PONS Großwörterbuch für PDA, Smartphone und PC" hard cover dictionary with a free dictionary CD that included a Mobipocket Reader installer.
(PONS changed their dictionary software a couple of years ago and current editions of these dictionaries no longer include .mobi files.)

IMHO, it doesn't make sense either.
Ah, thanks, Doitsu!

For reminding me about archive.org. I am always over there for other things, but I never thought to look for MR there. There is a person that...inhabits, I'll say...the KDP boards who flogs a "how to make your Kindle book" Amazon book that uses MR, not MBPC, to "make" the Kindlebook, and people have asked where to find MR. I shall now know where to tell them to find it. (Not that I think it's a great book-making plan, mind you, but....)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote