Thread: Saga of Recluce
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #26
morningstar79
morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morningstar79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Forsooth: I look forward to reading the Corean Chronicles once I am finished with the Saga of Recluce. A friend of mine just finished the Corean Chronicles and loved them as well.
Another similarity, my mother happens to be a classically trained and accomplished vocalist. I have the first book of the Spellsong Cycle, but my attempts at persuading her to read it have been unsuccessful so far.

piperclassique: i do make a habit of censoring my children's reading material to a certain degree. the daughter i made mention of is quite a bit older than she was at that time, and i am less inclined to do so for her now.
morningstar79 is offline   Reply With Quote