View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #21480
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
When I was a kid I used to get nose bleeds ALL the time. The doctor used some sort of chemical cauterization, a piece of gauze pad soaked in 'something' that he rolled up and put into my nostrils. I had to repeat at home for 2-3 days, and then never had the problem again. I only had to keep the gauze in for about 30 minutes at a time, 3-4 times a day. Absolutely painless, and solved the problem.

Stitchawl
The something may have been cocaine. That's what they soaked the bandages with that they stuffed up my nose after cauterizing both nostrils.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote