View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #21990
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
mmmm chocolate chip cookies (starts humming the cookie song from the Philadelphia Chicken Album and thinks that she needs to counter kids music with rap or something grown up)
..........we are going to see Bond. I am thrilled. Time with the hubby and a great flick. (giggles)
I really missed the Disney kids music when my daughter grew up. And those shots for babies...yuck...I would rather have them myself at the time

And you'll love the James Bond; best film ever. I bought the whole series last week.

In mu cup: cold coffee
In my hand: peanuts (that is: real peanuts....)

Last edited by desertblues; 11-09-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: grammar and so on
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote