View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #21987
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
mmmm chocolate chip cookies (starts humming the cookie song from the Philadelphia Chicken Album and thinks that she needs to counter kids music with rap or something grown up)

Seven Son Pu-Erh (a massive brick) on one cup, apple cinnamon oatmeal in the other.

Tonight is date night. Baby boy is being left with the day care for Parents Night Out. we are going to see Bond. I am thrilled. Time with the hubby and a great flick. (giggles)

Baby boy is 27 inches long and 18 pounds 12 ounces. He is growing nicely. My Doctor is totally pregnant but not telling folks. I know a maternity shirt and baby bump when I see one though and the nurses were grinning when I asked them. Lucas does not like getting shots. He did really well though. He had nightmares last night. It is hard watching his face get all scrunchie and to hear him scream. I was able to hold him and help him settle down but it is so hard to watch. I wish I could tell him that the shots are good for him and make him understand but I just had this vision of nightmares with people sticking him with things that hurt.

(sigh)
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote