View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 AM   #21985
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Afternoon cup of Ceylon Uva. Good stuff. I'm sitting here braiding a keychain for a friend who was very specific... It had to be leather, black and white with a four-strand braid of flat suede lace, and finshished with a Turkshead knot tied in round leather lace. It's HARD to tie a Turkshead knot real small! I think more tea will help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, see, it's about that minor little problem called money.
Yeah... I hear that. When I moved to Asia, I held a yard sale to raise some money. I took in enough for a one-way ticket and $500 in my pocket. My friends said I was crazy, but the optimist in me said it would be OK. But then, I'm so optimistic I think yesterday can get better...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote