View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #21976
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Very nice, Stitchawl. I could have used some Zen when all pdf's disappeared. Somehow Adobe Reader got disabled on my Mac and I had to re-install, before I could make new pdf's. I am busy making new ones. Well, it did clean up my files. But I didn't realise that even in Dropbox those files would disappear.
How's Thailand?

In my cup: cidre
Scary! I hope you manage to get it worked out!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote