View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #110
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
I found that before I got my first ereader I had almost got out of the habit of reading because I just wasn't finding enough books that interested me in the bigger bookstores and I was travelling so often with work that the likes of amazon were no use either, but since buying first a Sony and eventually my current kindle I have been reading so much more due to finding new mainstream authors and particularly the less well known authors with their cheap books on amazon that I'd never have found in paperback.

The bookstores ruined the bookstore experience for me, while ebooks rescued my love of reading.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote