View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:04 AM   #69
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
So from my library, I downloaded a MP3 audiobook to my library account.....However, I seem to be having issues actually downloading it to either my Overdrive account (directly thru my NC) or my ADE account on my computer....

I can download ebooks directly from my library account to my NC (wireless with no USB required, of course I can only open those using the OMC software), but I can't download the MP3 audio book this way (maybe the file is too large compared to a an Ebook)??

I can also download ebooks from my library account to my ADE account on my computer and then sideload them to my NC (via USB), but when I try and download the MP3 audiobook file from my library account, it won't load into my ADE software. When it downloads it is a .odm file, that isn't recognized by ADE (nor any other software)....

I'd ask the library....but the librarians at my local library didn't even know anything about getting ebooks on my nook.......

Any help out there, as to how to ge MP3 audiobooks to my NC?
I use the Overdrive Media Console to download MP3 audiobooks from the library. After it downloads them, it will store them on your hard-drive in a folder such as Documents/My Media/MP3 Audiobooks (that's the file-path on a Mac). There will be subfolders with the title of the book which contain the MP3 files. They do not have DRM. You can then drag and drop them over to your NOOKcolor's "My Files/Music" folder using Windows Explorer / Mac Finder just like you would any other music files. Hope that helps!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote