View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
Valloic,
In my post, I didn't mean to imply the program included malware, but that I was wondering if there was any way to install it except to temporarily disable Norton IS. I finally decided to disable NIS, installed FC and ran it on one of my epubs that was validated by epub check.

FC was very fast, and show no problems except one I hadn't seen before:

The <item> element's "media-type" attribute has value "application/x-font-opentype", but the file's media type is "application/vnd.ms-opentype".

Apparently this error was created by Sigil. How can I insure it doesn't happen in the future without unzipping the file and correcting it there?
Bob
Almost all good security programs have the ability to set a specific program to "Ignore or exclude", because false positives can occur , or you wish to reduce the overhead of frequent checks of specific folders whose contents have been vetted before they were placed within.

An "Ask before removal" setting is also desirable. because MDB type applications can trash years of accumulations for one entry (that you might be able to purge before damage occurs.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote