Thread: Poor Indonesian
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #9
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanlhakim View Post
Hi all, I'm Iman from Indonesia, I just spent all my money to buy PRS-500 from USA, it cost me US$440 including tax and shipping. now I don’t know how to use it, I cann’t access www.connect.com because I’m from Indonesia and almost all my pdf book in A4/letter format that not easy to read in PRS-500. . any suggestion.
If you're looking for book formatted for the Sony Reader, you can also try Feedbooks.
There's already quite a nice choice of public domain books (easy to browse with our filters, there's recommendation for similar books on every book's page etc...).
We also have amateur books (I highly recommend this one: http://www.feedbooks.com/share/view_book/120 ) and it's also possible to turn multiple RSS feeds into a unique file for your daily dose of nfos.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote