View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Many Books download problem

I am trying to download an HTML file from Many Books. When I try to extract the file it says that "Windows (I have XP) has blocked access to these files to help protect your computer". I'm told that if I save the file, then go to properties and click on unblock that I can open the file. However, although I try this I am still blocked from doing the extraction.

Any advice from the computer literate? I did manage to download it in mobi, but I don't really want that format, and I should be able to figure this out!

Thank you!!
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote