View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #11
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Here's Canti v1.5

New to version 1.5:
-Single folder mode
Instead of batch processing a collection of organized manga folders, you can specify a single folder to process.
This works transparent to the user. When you specify -parent_folder it checks whether there are subfolders (batch mode) or not (single folder mode) and then continues working accordingly.
-Full size images
Instead of specifying a width and height to resize images to, now you can leave the images the same size as the source images.
I recommend using this setting for the iPad since the larger images are better to zoom on, and the iPad makes it easy to zoom on images.
This is set up in the .properties file by setting "width" and/or "height" to -1
-Can disable auto rotate for portrait images (not recommended for Kindle users)
Before I had portrait images automatically rotated to landscape mode by default, but now you can turn this off if you want.
This is set up in the .properties file.
-Binding for epub (for iPad users)
Now you can bind multiple manga folders into a single epub.
Note that epub is still in BETA. I can sync the epubs using iTunes, but I can't get them to appear in iBooks. If you know how to fix this please pm me on mobileread.com (username "lilman")

Enjoy and let me know if it works for you
Attached Files
File Type: zip Canti_v1.5_KDX.zip (34.2 KB, 401 views)

Last edited by lilman; 05-04-2010 at 11:32 AM.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote