View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA1SA View Post
I was reading that with the Kendell, I'd have to pay .10 a doc to read?? As far as both these devices how are they with word doc.? I get a bunch of word and pdf files to read each week.
Hello PA1SA, and Welcome to MobileRead.

Supposedly, Amazon charges 10 cents per doc to convert and send, not to read. However, no one has ever reported being charged.

I'll let someone with more expertise answer the question on word docs and pdf files.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote