View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #307
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Ahh screw it... just shut Apple down, blacklist everyone who ever worked there and make sure that none of them can ever do business again...
I like the spirit of your post, but maybe we can make the idea even better.

Worker bees had nothing to do with the anti-trust violation, and even if one did, employees could not stand up to Steve Jobs without losing their own jobs and thus causing substantial harm to their families.

By contrast, the owners of the company could easily have voted against the management slate and/or sold the stock as soon as mainstream media started reporting on what was happening with books in the iStore.

So, here's my modest proposal: A night in jail for every company owner AKA stockholder. Given how broadly Apple stock is held, I guess you guys will mostly have to sleep on the floor.

Somewhere there must be computerized records showing which stockholders had voted against the management slate. That's a reasonable defense. But all you other owners who stood by, doing nothing, while evil was done in your name -- prepare to be spanked.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote